The Johannine Bibliography WebPages
compiled by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D.
Audiovisual Materials on the Gospel according
- Bailie, Gil. Reflections on John's Gospel. 12 cassettes.
Kansas City: Credence Communications, n.d.
- Brown, Raymond Edward. That All May Be One: Unity and Diversity
in John's Gospel. Kansas City, MO: NCR Cassettes, 1978.
- Brown, Raymond E. The Importance of Jesus for the Johannine Community
in its Last Hour. New Haven: Yale Divinity School, 1978.
- Brown, Raymond Edward. The Gospel of John Understood as Witness
in the Strictest Sense. Sacramento: Wavelength, Catholic Media Productions,
- Brown, Raymond Edward. Jesus and Your Relation to Him in the
Gospel of John. Simi Valley, CA: Convention Seminar Cassettes, 1991.
- MacRae, George W. The Johannine Writings: The Reconciled Disciple.
Kansas City, MO: NCR Cassettes, 1975.
- Ramsey, Michael. The Holy Spirit in the Apostolic Age: The Holy
Spirit in the Fourth Gospel. Atlanta: Catacomb Cassettes, 1972.
- Rohr, Richard. The Gospel of John. 10 cassettes. Kansas City: Credence
- Shea, John. Gospel Food for Hungry Christians: John; Images and
Reflections from the Gospel. Chicago: ACTA Publications, 2004.
- Stuhlmueller, Carroll, and George W. MacRae. Biblical
Spirituality. Chicago: Center for Pastoral Ministry, 1970.
- Himes, Michael. The Vision of the Gospels: John. Jefferson
Valley, NY: Fisher Productions, 1996.
Publishers of AV Materials:
To submit suggestions for books to be added to this bibliography, please
The Johannine Literature Web was created and is maintained
by Felix Just, S.J.
This page was last updated on
August 1, 2005
Copyright © 1999--2005