CBA 2000 -- Loyola Marymount University
Los Angeles, CA -- August 5-8, 2000
Restaurants within Walking Distance:
- Chicago for Ribs (8311 Lincoln Blvd.)
- Paco's Tacos Cantina (8329 Lincoln Blvd.) - recommended by Felix
- Alejo's Presto Trattoria (8343 Lincoln Blvd.) - recommended by
Bill Fulco, S.J.
- Hacienda del Rey (8347 Lincoln Blvd.)
- Tower Pizza (8351 Lincoln Blvd.)
- Thai Talay (8411 Lincoln Blvd.)
- KFC (8500 Lincoln Blvd.)
- Italy's Little Kitchen (8516 Lincoln Blvd.) - recommended by almost
- Viva Fresh Mexican Grill (7101 Manchester Blvd. - corner of Loyola
- Siam Restaurant (7241 Manchester Blvd. - west of Lincoln Blvd.)
LOS ANGELES MUSEUMS & ATTRACTIONS
Local Museums and Cultural Institutes:
Return to the CBA 2000 Main Page
- Hollywood - everything
about the stars, whether or not you care!
- Los Angeles - an alternative
guide with good info and interesting links
- Santa Monica
- the exciting Boardwalk, Pier, 3rd Street Mall, etc.
- Venice Beach - still fun,
eclectic, and sometimes outrageous!
Studios - also lots of fun!
- Disneyland - in Anaheim,
Click here for the Homepage of Felix